Parts & Accessories
The Aerodrink BTA bracket offers secure bolt-on bottle mounting to aero bars and adapts to a variety of extensions. It includes a durable restraining strap for easy bottle installation and removal and an adapter to fasten horizontal BTA hydration systems. - Fits single and dual chamber systems along with horizontal BTA systems (with included adapter) - Attaches to bars with bolt-on adjustable wings that adapt to different aero bar width extensions - Adjusts to 140mm wide - Compatible with Profile Design FC25/FC35 hydration systems, Aero HC bottles, Aqualite bottles, Aerodrink bottles, Aquacell bottles, and standard bottles and cages - Made of Injected Nylon and Glass fiber - Weight: 130g
Storage strap kit for Profile Design's Rear Mount Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Compatible with standard 7mm saddle rails
New Torpedo Bottle and essentials to reload your Torpedo System, or upgrade to the new Anti-Leak Design. Includes: Super-Sealed TORPEDO Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware.
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Carry your gear tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing SMP Rear Carrier designed specifically for Selle SMP and Phenom saddles. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles just where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or losing bottles over bumps.
Colored talons for the Raptor Cage. Now you can finally match your cage to your bike at a low cost!
Carbon BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). 16-layer carbon fiber plate ensures a no-rattle, no-bounce ride. Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 16-layer unidirectional carbon fiber - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
The Crux reservoir on/off valve pairs with CamelBak's Big Bite valve and tune. Using an integrated valve, water flow shuts off for added security during transport.
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
The Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks. - Offers 20% more water per sip - Leak-proof cap is easier to open and close - On/off lever lets you seal your drinking tube shut with one hand - Hydroguard technology inhibits the growth of bacteria in the reservoir and tube - Big bite valve self-seals after each drink, eliminating annoying drips - Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 6 cm/ 12 x 7 x 2.5 in
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Bottle cage support for fitting on frames that don’t have specific fixing holes, or to increase the standard number of bottle cages. Compatible with tubes having diameter from 25 mm to 70 mm (from 1 to 2.8 inch)
Keep your water flowing freely, even in the most harsh conditions. The Crux Thermal Control kit takes insulation to the next level so your tube and valve stay ice-free. Designed for reservoirs with the Quick Link system, this cold-weather accessory will extend the range of use your hydration pack during all outdoor adventures. Features: - Insulated Tube: Protects the flow of your fluids in cold conditions - Freeze-Proof Valve: Integrated cover keeps ice from forming in bite valve - Fits Reservoirs with Quick Link System: Keep your Crux working hard year-round with this easy upgrade
XLAB's Mezzo Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 750ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
Keep your reservoir funk-free with this cleaning brush kit from CamelBak.
XLAB's Aero Cage Optimizer is a cool little device that mounts onto the bottle mounts on your frame or aero-bar or rear hydration system. Once in place, it lets you adjust your cage up, down, forward or backwards up to 1.75 inches so that everything fits and works the way you want it (cages sold separately).
Versatile mount for additional water bottle cage or other accessories. Band style clamp provides easy installation and flexible mounting options. - Fits tubes 20 - 60mm - Engineering grade polymer - Max load: 1.5 kg / 3.31 lb - 26 g / 0.92 oz (2 pcs)
The Delta 425 is among the lightest and stiffest, adjustable single rear bottle carriers on the market. Compatible with ISM saddles. The Delta 425 mounts to the saddle rails and hides in the body's draft. Angle and height are highly customizable for that perfect fit. It includes a tight-gripping Gorilla XT carbon fiber cage for a secure hold.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Solid aluminum dropper post mount to attach rear bikepacking bag, larger saddle bag, bottle cage, tail light, and more.
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
• KEEP LIQUIDS COOL - Silver exterior reflects heat away keeping liquids 25% cooler • FULL INSULATION - Bottle (sold separately) is completely covered for maximum insulation • INSULATED STRAW COVER - Keep liquids in straw cool for instant refreshment • EASY INSTALLATION - Simple install and removal for bottle cleaning • FOLDING STRAW ABILITY - Fold straw for optimum aerodynamics • PREMIUM MATERIAL - Full 3mm low-friction smooth skin insulating neoprene • Compatibility: Fits TORPEDO SYSTEM 50, 100 & 400 • Material: Neoprene • Weight: Bottle cover: 41 grams, Straw cover: 10 grams • Includes: Bottle cover, Straw cover, Instructions
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 22mm-29mm diameter
Give your pack a lower center of gravity with the brand new Crux LR reservoir. It delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail. The Crux delivers 20% more water with every sip, plus an on/off lever that seals your tube shut when you’re not drinking. CamelBak also upgraded the fill-port design to include an ergonomic handle and a redesigned a cap that’s more intuitive and easier to fill—small changes that make it that much easier to fill up and hit the road.
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
Aluminum BTA hydration mount compatible with Torpedo Versa (sold separately). Pre-drilled front mounting holes for Torpedo Versa or aero computer mounts. - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Construction (Plate): 6061-T6 Aluminum - Construction (Brackets): Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Weight: 1.9oz (55g)
Page 1 of 2 Next page